Start at Polycontact!
We are always looking for well-trained staff. Currently the following positions have to be filled:
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Process engineer.
We would like a proactive, dynamic, organized and involved person in our team.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required, experience in a similar position in automotive company, for at least 5 years, nice to have AutoCAD and PLC programming, German language is considered an advantage .
Among the main activities of the job:
- Create technical specifications for new production equipment’s and for the new processes.
- Responsible for new equipment installation and line validation;
- Creating work instructions for operators in order to help them improve their work;
- Creating maintenance manuals for technicians and all together constantly improve them;
- Improve production process, line workflow, products quality by having a robust process/product;
- Find solutions to solve the customer complaints together with the quality department and find internal solutions to avoid recurrence;
- Responsible for the process development by supporting the R&D department in the product development phase for new projects.
- Active participant for the P-FMEA process;
- Responsible for the prototype production from initial phase till SOP;
- Supervise and optimize the new lines/products up till 6 month after SOP, by reaching the scarp, PPM and output targets;
- Supervise the serial lines/products by tracking them daily and ensure that down time, scarp, PPM and output targets are meet.
- Draws up and modifies the process layout starting from material feeding from warehouse in the line till finish product storage;
- Performs production balances between stations in order to achieve the ”one piece flow” principle;
- Creates work plans according to the drawing and quality norms;
- Distributes technical documentation and keeping them up to date in production (technical drawings, visual aids, process parameters etc.)
- Trains operators, shift leaders and process technicians for new processes and products;
- Set and creates the programs for the production equipment and process parameters;
- Checking and update the BOM in the ERP system; Perform the validation and audit of the BOM;
- Responsible for internal change process (ECN).
Have we aroused your interest? Please contact us for further information.
Apply online with your complete dossier in PDF format or send it to our Human Resources department, Mrs. Pais Andreea