Start at Polycontact!
We are always looking for well-trained staff. Currently the following positions have to be filled:
- Conception, engineering and testing of new automotive sensors
- Electrical design / electronics development for new sensors incl. prototyping
- Application engineering for different customers, i.e. numerical verification of standard sensors in the respective vehicle applications (e.g. convertible roofs, spoiler, …)
- Magnetic field simulation (FEM) with CST and ANSYS for exisiting and new sensors
- Functional verification of position sensors (by simulation and measurement)
- Visualization, presentation and discussion of simulation results (internal and with customer)
- Support for key account mananger sensors in the acquisition of new business
- Cooperation with mechanical engineers
- Support for sensors series production and product changes
- Evaluation of new COTS sensor ICs (hall, …) and magnets for use in new products
- Support for automotive product documentation (drawings, FMEA, specifications, test reports, …)
- Standardization of magnetic field simulations (result presentations, work instructions, customer checklist, 1Q process) and optimization of simulation technology (reduce throughput times, automate optimizations / evaluations / visualizations, improve toolchain SW / HW)
- Planning and coordination of all upcoming customer simulations
Competences, responsibility and signature regulation
- Product design according to automotive standards and customer requirements
- Design verification by dedicated tests / test methods during development
Have we aroused your interest? Please contact us for further information.
Apply online with your complete dossier in PDF format or send it to our Human Resources department, Mrs. Alessia Koch.