Start at Polycontact!
We are always looking for well-trained staff. Currently the following positions have to be filled:
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of IT-Network and system administrator .
We would like a proactive, dynamic, organized and involved person in our team.
Bachelor’s degree is required, experience in a similar position in production company for at least 2 years is considered an advantage, English language is mandatory, German language is considered an advantage.
Activities of the job:
– Responsible for managing local servers and daily backups on backup tapes;
– Responsible for creating, training and assisting PC users and IT procedures;
– Installs and configures hardware devices and software applications in the Polycontact network according to the procedures in place;
– Support for PC users (approximately 70 users);
– Printer maintenance (12 equipments) and administration of service contracts with IT / Mobile / Internet service providers etc;
– Administration of mobile and Internet service contracts;
– Support for colleagues from Polycontact CH, regarding the proper functioning of the IT area: server, official web page, program update, Mail Store, mail;
– PLC knowledge (support in R&D for production assembly boards);
– Data extractions from production (Machines, Devices, EOLTS);
– Production digitalization: less paper documentation, traceability in place with digital inputs.
We look forward to your resume!
Have we aroused your interest? Please contact us for further information.
Apply online with your complete dossier in PDF format or send it to our Human Resources department, Mrs. Pais Andreea