Start at Polycontact!
We are always looking for well-trained staff. Currently the following positions have to be filled:
- PFMEA Moderator;
- Control Plan responsible;
- Responsible of “0 defect strategy”;
- Helps with the preparation of the PPAP documentation;
- Coordination of the process flow realization and SPC, using an automatic system BabtecQ;
- Participates in the preparation of internal and customer audits;
- Follow-up of the quality level of the production lines, maintaining a connection between production and the Quality Production Engineer;
- Follow-up of customer claims actions, providing better and direct inputs for the PFMEA and Control Plan documentation;
Competences, responsibility and signature regulation
- Knowledge of PFMEA (responsible or has taken part in this type of analysis);
- Knowledge of Control Plan (responsible or has taken part in this type of documentation);
- Has worked with different analysis systems for PFMEA and/ or Control Plan;
- Knowledge of SPC;
- Knowledge of MSA;
- Is familiar with the PPAP process; even if he did not manage this task before 100% on his own, to have done tasks that were correlated with this process;
- Can identify quality analysis methods, different used concepts (as 8D, QRQC, QRQCI, Ishikawa – Fishbone analysis, etc.);
- Microsoft Office.
Requirements for the job holder:
Education: Technical Faculty to be preferred
Job experience: 1 – 3 years, entry level in a similar company
- English – spoken and speaking mandatory at a good level;
- Methodical person, very organized;
- Opened to new challenges and willing to learn new things.
Have we aroused your interest? Please contact us for further information.
Apply online with your complete dossier in PDF format or send it to our Human Resources department, Mrs. Pais Andreea