Începeți activitatea profesională la Polycontact!
Căutăm întotdeauna personal bine pregătit. În prezent, trebuie ocupate următoarele poziții:
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Mechanical Engineer in R&D Department.
We would like a proactive, dynamic, organized and involved person in our team.
Bachelor’s degree as Mechanical designer required, experience in a similar position in automotive company between 2-5 years, English language- advanced level, German language will be considered an advantage. Big experience with 3D/2D CAD design/drawing, Proven successes as development engineer, Automotive knowhow / experience.>
Goal of the position:
• Strengthening of the Polycontact development department
• Increasing mechanical design capacity at Polycontact Romania
• Increase the magnetic filed simulation capacity at Polycontact Romania
• Design / construction of new products with CATIA (Sensors, Electronical products)
• Acquisition work for new projects as mechanical responsible (spec. , concepts, quotations)
• Complete documentation for existing and new projects (2D, 3D, DFMEA, tolerance analiysis…)
• Magnetic field simulation (FEM) with CST for exisiting and new sensors
• Presentation and discussion of simulation results (internal and with customer)
• Functional verification of the sensors (by simulation and measurement)
• Support for Industrial engineering tasks, e.g. developing mechanical fixtures/devices
• Support product design for running projects, changes and acquisitions
• Planning, control, coordination and reporting for ongoing work packages (LOP, schedule)
• Remote & local participation on coordination meetings of development department
We look forward to your resume!
V-am trezit interesul? Vă rugăm să ne contactați pentru informații suplimentare.
Aplicați online completând formularul în format PDF sau trimiteți CV-ul dumneavostră departamentului de resurse umane, Dna Andreea Pais