Începeți activitatea profesională la Polycontact!
Căutăm întotdeauna personal bine pregătit. În prezent, trebuie ocupate următoarele poziții:
We are looking for a new colleague for the position of Process engineer.
We would like a proactive, dynamic, organized and involved person in our team.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required, experience in a similar position in automotive company, for at least 5 years, nice to have AutoCAD and PLC programming, German language is considered an advantage .
Among the main activities of the job:
- Create technical specifications for new production equipment’s and for the new processes.
- Responsible for new equipment installation and line validation;
- Creating work instructions for operators in order to help them improve their work;
- Creating maintenance manuals for technicians and all together constantly improve them;
- Improve production process, line workflow, products quality by having a robust process/product;
- Find solutions to solve the customer complaints together with the quality department and find internal solutions to avoid recurrence;
- Responsible for the process development by supporting the R&D department in the product development phase for new projects.
- Active participant for the P-FMEA process;
- Responsible for the prototype production from initial phase till SOP;
- Supervise and optimize the new lines/products up till 6 month after SOP, by reaching the scarp, PPM and output targets;
- Supervise the serial lines/products by tracking them daily and ensure that down time, scarp, PPM and output targets are meet.
- Draws up and modifies the process layout starting from material feeding from warehouse in the line till finish product storage;
- Performs production balances between stations in order to achieve the ”one piece flow” principle;
- Creates work plans according to the drawing and quality norms;
- Distributes technical documentation and keeping them up to date in production (technical drawings, visual aids, process parameters etc.)
- Trains operators, shift leaders and process technicians for new processes and products;
- Set and creates the programs for the production equipment and process parameters;
- Checking and update the BOM in the ERP system; Perform the validation and audit of the BOM;
- Responsible for internal change process (ECN).
Goal of the position:
- Increasing mechanical design capacity at Polycontact Romania
- Required test and operational equipment can be designed in RO
- Design / construction of new test, quality ensurance and operational equipment with CATIA
- Assignment, support and guidance of manufacturing (workshop coordination)
- Assembling, commissioning, testing, documentation and release of new equipment
- Support for local process engineering tasks, e.g. developing mechanical fixtures/devices
- Complete documentation for equipment incl. specification, 2D, 3D, BOM, manual, …
- Acquisition work at new business field “testing” (specifications, concepts, quotations)
- Support product design for running projects, changes and acquisitions
- Planning, control, coordination and reporting for ongoing work packages (LOP, schedule)
- Remote & local participation on coordination meetings of development department
- 3 year in equipment development
- Big experience with 3D/2D CAD design/drawing
- Proven successes as equipment developer
Nice to have:
- Automotive knowhow / experience
- Good German /English language skills
V-am trezit interesul? Vă rugăm să ne contactați pentru informații suplimentare.
Aplicați online completând formularul în format PDF sau trimiteți CV-ul dumneavostră departamentului de resurse umane, Dna Andreea Pais